The busy life plus three: GETTING READY FOR SUMMER WITH OUTSHINE

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

GETTING READY FOR SUMMER WITH OUTSHINE

I can't deny I am not looking forward to summer, nor do I care for summer time. Out of all the seasons I think its the worse..maybe I blame the Texas heat and humidity for this. However I know my kids absolutely love summer- first because it means school is out  and they are all together all day long and also we get to do more activities together like going to the neighborhood pool, visiting water parks and taking out our bikes around the street riding along with the neighborhood kids. 
Without a doubt that's one thing I do love- watching my kids have fun. Enjoying being a child- no worries at all. That carefree smile. How eager and excited they get for all that lets me know I'm doing something right with this parenting gig. 
I know summer days bring a lot of hours of being outside and with more reason I have to stay prepared- because staying cool and refreshed is a must with kids.


One good snack I found recently and have become obsessed with is Outshine Fruit Bars, they are real fruit and simply delicious. Out of all the ice cream bars I have tried these are the best. Best part is there are many flavors to choose from. 
I have pretty much tried them all in just a short amount of time (because I am honestly that obsessed with these fruit bars) but my number one pick is the Strawberry Yogurt Bars. I got an idea from their Instagram account and started eating them in the mornings or as an early day snack ( that's when the cravings hit) so I start with drizzles of clover honey and top it with granola and almonds. It is so good, healthy, and low on calories (that's if you are counting)
Although right now I sure am not. But once I get on that "working-out" train I know I can still continue to indulged on these with zero guilt. Nothing wrong with treating yourself and taking care of that sweet tooth. 

My kids love the Strawberry flavor and my husband loves the Lemon and Mango flavors. One option of the many Outshine has and that I am currently dying to try is the Coconut flavor. I already got a few ideas in using them for some cold smoothies and cold refreshing Margaritas. We know all moms need this! You know you do!

I think the main reason I purchased these and decided to give them a try is because Outshine Fruit Bars are made with real fruit juice, mostly all are 60- 70 calories without any sugar added, and 0 grams of fat, how perfect is that? As a mom it really does feels good to find something that not only taste delicious to you but also to your kids. 
They can actually enjoy it while you know they are actually snacking on something healthy, fresh, that's  made with real ingredients and real fruit. 







Visit Outshine Fruit Bars and learn more about our home's new favorite fruit bars. We can say goodbye to ice cream for a while now and stay cool with these simple and honest real treats that don't require me to count calories- Can I say a guilt free snack...YES!





22 comments:

  1. Humidity is so bad in Florida too!! Love these popsicles! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would love these! And I would too since they are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh see I live in england where it rains all the time! I can't wait for the summer heat and ice pop weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the biggest fan of these! The yogurt ones are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer has always been my favorite but this Georgia heat threatens to change that. I miss the California weather, but these Outshine popsicles are great anywhere! We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I LOVE Outshine Bars. The creamy coconut is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so delicious! Perfect for a hot Summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These popsicle are great! Perfect for the warm weather coming up! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these popsicles! Great summer snack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in Texas, too, and will definitely look for these popsicles at the grocery store. They look like the perfect way to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those those bars as well but it's been a while since I purchased any. I'll have to change that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outshine's Strawberry Yogurt bars are my favorite!! So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these! These are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice, that sounds like the perfect snack!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these! They are super yummy and so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! These look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. We eat a lot of popsicles in the summer, and I love that these have real fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big lovers of popsicles in the summer time! Love that these ones have real fruit in them! Really takes the guilt away.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to dread summer when we lived in the south too! Now that we're in Denver I'm pretty psyched about it. haha. And I LOVE these fruit bars!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My nephew loves theses.
    They are a great treat for adults too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These look so yummy and refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am such a sucker when it comes to heat, popsicles are one of my favorite ways to beat the heat for sure!

    ReplyDelete