The busy life plus three: WHAT TO PACK IN YOUR DIAPER BAG

Monday, April 10, 2017

WHAT TO PACK IN YOUR DIAPER BAG

Now as a mom of 3 kids going out with all of them can be a hassle. It is more challenging now for sure. So it is important that I pack all the essentials I'll need for the day whether if its a quick grocery stop or an outing shopping at the mall. I no longer can pack a diaper bag and also have a purse for myself. Bringing two bags is overly too much to worry about having to keep up with both when you have a toddler to run after. Which is why I  have become so picky in choosing the right diaper bag that can hold my personal belongings and all of my kids necessities before leaving the house. 

Currently I am obsessed with my new JJ Cole Caprice bag. It is exactly as the bag was described- "fashion meets function in a stylish tote." It has so much space and departments- the possibilities in packing it are endless. With 10 pockets inside and out as well as 3 options to carry including stroller straps. 

After seven years of parenting I can definitely say organizing your diaper bag is the first step to start your outing successfully. I cannot count how many times I left or simply forgot to pack an item and it ruined the whole trip. Since my youngest is still a 1 year old he is the one with the biggest chance of needing an outfit change. So from past experiences I have learned the hard way to always have a second outfit ready in case his diaper leaks or if he spills food all over his clothes. 





With the JJ Cole Caprice bag I find it easy to keep everything in sight and in easy reach when looking for what I need with lots of personal storage. Whether if it's my cell phone or my wallet- I have the divider pockets to thank for. Seriously. And it doesn't hurt to have a stylish bag that's neutral and can go with any outfit I wear. 


Here are some diaper bag must haves to pack
  • 4-5 diapers
  • wipes (my favorite are Costco's Kirkand)
  • changing pad
  • snacks
  • juice box for the older kids
  • baby's bottle
  • sanitizing wipes
  • lotion (if your baby has bad eczema) 
  • blanket (perfect for nap time)
  • baby toys
  • extra clothes
  • tablet or ipad for the older the kids
  • cell phone
  • wallet
  • camera





You can find more JJ Cole diaper bags with different styles and colors at any Babies R US here 

15 comments:

  1. That bag is adorable! I feel like lately the diaper bag game has been stepping it up! It makes me excited to possibly have a third LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The times I didn't pack an extra pair of clothes are the only times I've ever needed it! Murphys Law!! Thanks for the helpful list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! It's so much cuter than carrying around the ugly diaper bags I see in the baby sections all the time. Right now I'm using a big purse but it doesn't have enough pockets so this one that you suggest, is definitely a great solution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bag!! I love the gray fabric. I wish I'd gone with something like this instead of the brightly colored diaper bag I have. This is much more my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is so cute (as is your shirt). And all great things to put in a diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! That's pretty spot on! By the way, I had NO idea that GermX made wipes!! And now I MUST have them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great list! I'm guilty of overpacking my bag all the time! JJCole is my favorite diaper bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you have in your bag. I have pretty much the same thing. I'm looking for a not so 'diaper bag' looking diaper bag soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a really cute diaper bag! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i, too, have surrendered myself to the diaper bag purse. love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet looking diaper bag. I am not in those days anymore but you have hit it right on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to know with number 2 in our horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this bag! I have a few JJ Cole bags and they hold so much easily.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this bag. It's so classic and functional!!

    ReplyDelete