The busy life plus three: FINDING THE RIGHT FOOD POUCHES FOR YOUR BABY

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

FINDING THE RIGHT FOOD POUCHES FOR YOUR BABY





Going back on one of my last post to what are the best choices to feed your children I am happy to partner with Happy Baby Brands for this post. So I know I have mentioned before already how hard it is to get my boys to eat everything we give them. The boys have really always given me a hard time since they were young. I mean I literally have to beg them to eat their veggies. Although I have learned a few tricks here and there on how to sneak them in their food it can still become a headache. For me, as a parent, making sure they are getting the proper nutrition will always be one of my main concerns. Which is why I am so big on picking natural, real, organic transparent food. We obviously will continue our weekly runs to our nearest Chick Fil A of course (okay I am not perfect) but I am always cautious of their food choices. 




One of the brands I been trusting for a while and Elyse will take from her brother ( I have to add she's the good one here who loves her fruits and veggies) are the Happy Baby Clearly Crafted™ Organic Pouches. As a first time mom there were many things I was not aware of. For example thinking of all the factors that come to play when purchasing baby food- what brand can I trust? What brand offers real fruits and vegetables? What brand is organic and delicious? As a mom I know when caring for our babies how much transparency matters. Which is why Happy Baby Clearly Crafted™ Organic Pouches are the perfect fit for us. The fact that they are clear and you can see everything that is inside them makes it so much better and brings in the feeling that you can trust in a brand like Happy Family. 



Yes making your own at home is always best but let's be real with multiple kids at home this can be unrealistic at times for some mothers who have their hands full already with cleaning, laundry, work, and preparing meals all this can wear you out. This is why I find it necessary to have a brand you can trust and support like Happy Family. What convince me into purchasing Happy Baby Clearly Crafted™ Organic Pouches was their honest REAL high quality value with recipes labeled that included all organic ingredients. And as a mom what makes me feel more safe and less skeptical is that they now also come in clear transparent pouches. So you can see yourself what goes in your child's mouth. I think that is one common mom mistake, not taking the proper time in reading baby food labels. But with these pouches you can turn it around and read the delicious recipe with all the ingredients that are included. Their recipes are quite impressive as it features wholesome organic fruit, vegetable puree and many more like gluten free and no added sugars. All trustworthy ingredients.





Be sure to visit your nearest Walmart where you can purchase all 20 different flavors. Click here to learn more about Happy Baby’s Clearly Crafted™ organic and their brand of trustworthy ingredients and their commitment to transparency.


 Also here is an exclusive $1 off coupon for 3 Clearly Crafted™ pouches at Walmart




I'll love to know what you think and what flavor your child loves best!




13 comments:

  1. I wish they had these when my kids were that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this brand. We live in a rural area, so I tend to make my own or buy beech but organic. I'll have to find some of these somewhere and give theme a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect my baby nephew! He loves pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pics! We love these pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pouches are a life saver for us! Happy Baby stuff have always made my babies...happy babies;) PS- Cute kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE pouches for on the go, or just to add some flavour to other meals that I serve up to my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pouches are so convenient! I still use them for on the go with my toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loved Happy Baby pouches when my little was smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finding the right source to get the best coffee machine is very important for you. This would definitely help in a good way to find yourself on a much better side that would never lead to any worry. Coffee Buzz Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are also striving to provide healthier food choices to address the different dietary concerns for their customers as well. http://www.deliciousfoodgroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Let create for yourself a strong, beautiful sims on game sims 4 skill cheats

    ReplyDelete