The busy life plus three: Easy Easter Brunch with CUREMASTER RESERVE® HAM

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Easy Easter Brunch with CUREMASTER RESERVE® HAM


Holidays are my favorite, I have so many memories as a child gathering with my family and enjoying a big feast. I always look forward to my mother's holiday food and Easter is no exception. This year my husband and I decided to get an early start and prepare our very own Easter brunch. We have never cooked ham before so this was what you can call- a first time practice.

For all the busy parents out there- this is what you need! The struggle to cook and prepare a holiday meal for the family in a demanding time frame can be crucial. But I got an easy solution for you guys today. No need to stress about hosting Easter brunch at home.

CUREMASTER RESERVE® will take care of it all. It is super simple, you place your order and it will arrive at your doorstep. You will find it in a secured and fresh package. All top quality sealed in a shipping cooler with ice packs along with it comes a jar of your choice of glaze and can't forget cooking instructions on how to prep it. 

(& an added bonus of a few recipes too)

I am not exaggerating when I say it is the best ham you'll ever have. I promise!


CUREMASTER RESERVE® secret is its superior quality, taste, duration of smoke and sophisticated yet approachable flavor profiles that you cannot get anywhere else. 





HOW IT WORKS:
You select a ham and glaze. There is endless options of combinations available to chose from. There are 5 ham varieties and 6 glazes. CUREMASTER RESERVE® is confident enough to know that no matter what combination the customer chooses, it will be perfect for their special occasion.  And if you can't just pick one glaze you can upgrade it to three glazes of your choice. Once the ham + glaze is selected they'll deliver it right to your front door. 


If you aren’t already familiar with these optionsCUREMASTER RESERVE® has these perfect Easter selections.

  • Brown Sugar (my choice)
  • Vermont Maple
  • Clover Honey
  • Double Smoked
  • Campfire Sugar Rubbed
  • Cranberry Chipotle (my choice)
  • Brown Sugar Sriracha
  • Crunchy Brown Sugar
  • Pineapple Ginger
  • Honey Dijon
  • Apple Cider Bourbon


The Brown Sugar Ham + Cranberry Chipotle was an amazing combination for us. It was juicy, tender, tasty but not overly sweet and sliced gently off the bone. Perfectly baked just right. I couldn't even set the table and plates without our 3 kids surrounding us asking for more slices. I kept it basic and simple by serving it with soft dinner rolls. Perfect for kids to make mini sandwiches and the fun part is you can use the leftover ham with bone to make hambone soup. And there you have it, plenty servings for the next days to come. 


And to my readers CUREMASTER RESERVE® is offering a special discount code for $20 off your order. Just enter TRYCUREMASTERHAM20 at checkout 

and ENJOY!


HAPPY EASTER!



21 comments:

  1. i am planning to do easter this year, this might be a good option for me, since I have no idea how to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to eat! So delicious, that ham looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious and sounds easy! I am definitely going to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this looks mouthwateringly Irresistible.
    I need to re-create this, like yesterday.
    I've never tried cranberry chipotle, myself. I'm more of a honey Dijon girl. It seems like I've got to make some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so delicious and has me counting down the days to our Easter dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really great! I am going to have to check them out for Easter this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your food photography is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so yummy! I am really going to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cranberry Chipotle glaze sounds amazing! But so do all the other ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg yummmm, I literally love hams! I'm definitely trying this out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks and sounds so yummy!!! Saving this so I don't forget about this later! Thank you for sharing!

    Annie | www.somethingaboutnavy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you get to choose your ham and glaze. This is perfect for holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me so hungry! I love using Easter ham leftovers for breakfast and quick meals after the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm starving. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks so good! I've never heard of this but I have to check it out. I'm hosting Easter this year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We usually have ham during the holidays! This ham looks so delicious. I'll have to check it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would pick the brown sugar version, too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds absolutely AMAZING!! I'm going to pick one up for Easter brunch this year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! Looks somamazingggggg! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's just not Easter without a ham! These look divine! Give me all those glaze options!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Quite informative post on easter brunch. Few weeks ago, I arranged my family get together party at one of excellent New York Event Venues. Decorated venue with lovely decoration ideas which I got to know from internet and had good time.

    ReplyDelete