The busy life plus three: How Your Kids Can Benefit from Probiotics

Monday, January 30, 2017

How Your Kids Can Benefit from Probiotics

This year we have made new goals for our family- health & wellness is the number one in our list. Focusing on what our children eat has always been a big factor to me (I am not a fan of fast food unless its CFA of course) But over the years after we started a family my husband and I became big on buying mostly all organic food, a lot of things today are contaminated with pesticides and other chemicals so we try staying away from processed food, and have started taking probiotics daily. 




Probiotics are good bacteria and yeast that live in the intestines. You can ingest probiotics through food or supplement. I know as parents we ask ourselves, "Do our children need probiotics?"


And the answer is YES.

It’s important to keep a proper balance of healthy bacteria in the gut to ensure a happy, healthy immune system (and a happy, healthy kid). Because we are constantly faced with bacteria killers in our day-to-day lives it is important to make sure our kids are getting a constant supply of healthy bacteria too. There are more friendly bacteria in your kid's digestive tract than there are human cells in their whole entire body.   (source)



If you are looking for a great probiotic supplement my best recommendation is OLLY's Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks, you cannot go wrong with picking this one out. Since trying OLLY my kids fight about who's next in line to take one. They absolutely love the taste of this probiotic. In fact they think its fun! Ever remember those fun sugar sticks we once had back in our childhood? Well they sorta look like that once you open the little package. It just feels like you are eating candy. They melt instantly in your mouth. No need for water or any other liquid. Your kids don't have to swallow or chew a pill. It is that simple.

No need to fight with your kids ever again - I know- You're Welcome!
As it wasn't easy enough, it is also very convenient for the ON-THE-GO MOM.
Just throw it on the purse or the diaper bag as you are traveling or dropping them off as you head to work or out for errands on a busy scheduled day. 
OLLY Kids Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks contain 3 of the most beneficial probiotic strains around-
• THE HERO (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis BL04) – This mighty guy helps boost the body’s natural defenses.
• THE BEST BUDDY (aka Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM) – A time tested good bacteria, this guy is a belly's BFF
• The A+ (aka Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG) – This wise guy is one of the most studied probiotics in the world.





RIGHT NOW YOU CAN GET A FREE SAMPLE OF OLLY QUICK MELT PROBIOTIC STICKS. 
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST-
CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

DISCLOSURE: Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. 


34 comments:

  1. How cool, we love OLLY products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE probiotics in this house but haven't tried these yet! We will definitely need to though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you that you guys will love them! This is what we are sticking to from now on

      Delete
  3. So important for gut health! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why I've never heard of this brand, but what a great product! Probiotics are so good for you and I love how this appeal to the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea, I hope you guys give it a try. I know you'll love it!

      Delete
  5. your pictures are amazing girl! My whole family loves these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love yours. Same here, kids wake up and are already asking for some.

      Delete
  6. God to know, thanks for sharing. and your kids are beautiful
    XO
    tutusandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's so cool! I don't have kiddos yet but I have been thinking about this lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so easy! We definitely need to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh this looks so easy!! I need it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probiotics are a must! Thanks for the link for the free sample.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Probiotics are a must for our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's cool that these go right on the toungue. I bet my kids would love that

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so on board with any product that makes my kids (and myself) healthier, and is easy! Sounds like Olly is a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've yet to try this brand! I would love to, love the quick and easy

    ReplyDelete
  15. We swear by probiotics in our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to incorporate probiotics! I am so happy to discover these!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is awesome, and i really need to get some for my kids (and probably for me, too). thanks for the coupon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post my friend!! These products are amazing and I'm so happy my kids are into them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad we got a chance to try them. I was skeptical at first but truly they are great!

      Delete
  19. I've heard such great things about this product, definitely going to check it out for the family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an interesting product, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. No kids, but I want to try these for myself!

    ReplyDelete