The busy life plus three: FAVORITE SMOOTHIE FOR ALL KIDS

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

FAVORITE SMOOTHIE FOR ALL KIDS




I'm very excited to partner with Danimals for this campaign as we are BIG Danimals yogurt lovers for more than 6 years now. Since Ryan was a year old I been purchasing this product and can attest to this delicious smoothie. They are dairy products that contain a good source of calcium and Vitamin D. I have mentioned before he is picky, he isn't big on milk either but loves all Danimals. There are lots of flavors and varieties to pick from and best of all you don't need a spoon for your toddler and if you are on the go just pack it and keep it cool for your outing you have planned that day.

We are weeks away from school starting and are trying to get back to a more strict routine which includes waking up early and trying our best to go to bed early too. I know first thing in the morning the kids are already asking for breakfast and let me tell you they can be very impatient. So while I get things started in the kitchen I always turn on the Disney Channel and hand them a Danimals yogurt smoothie. They all love it and it keeps them entertained for a little while with enough time to get done in the kitchen with no interruptions. 








A little trick I used to do when all kids were little is stick a straw on top and let them sip from it. With Luke, who is still little it works out great. Zero mess, just a squeeze making it a easy way to drink from a straw. A little MOM HACK for sure!






They will be my go to choice when I am rushing to get them ready in the morning and a healthy snack is always the best way to go. For this reason Danimals will continue to be stocked up in our refrigerator. Be sure to visit your local Walmart today to purchase these. I know for sure your kids will love them. If I had to pick a favorite flavor it would be Strawberry or Strawberry Banana. Can't go wrong with those two picks.





No comments:

Post a Comment