The busy life plus three: Oreo Cookie Shake

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oreo Cookie Shake


Banana Oreo Shake 

topped with whipped Cream 

Honestly this happen one day that it was super cold and I did not by any means plan to take the kids or myself out just to go through the Chick-fil-A drive thru for their delicious hand spun milkshakes they have with the gazillion calories it has to bring along with it. Basically I improvised with what I had at home in my kitchen and surprisingly it turned out to be a delicious success and my son loved it! SCORE!

Ingredients:
  • 6 to 8 oreo cookies 
  • 2 1/2 cups of milk (your choice of milk )
  • 1 cup of ice 
  • 1 or 2 bananas 
  • 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
  • shake whip cream and top inside blender
  • add chocolate syrup/ and a bit of caramel syrup 
  • blend for a minute or until  shake is smooth

Ninja Blender Kitchen System


Here are some of my Valentine
 Shakes for holiday celebration 





1 comment: